Sorry, submissions are temporarily disabled for this journal
Manuscripts can be submitted to the journal using the online submission process at http://rjs.ruh.ac.lk/index.php/rjs/index
Use Times font size 12, double space, unless specified otherwise. After peer review and acceptance, authors will be requested to format the paper according to the template provided separately. Please send the non-pdf version of your manuscript (preferable).
1. Title page
Title: Insert the title, which can have maximum 100 characters with spaces (times font 14)
X. Author 1 and Y. Author 2
1Full affiliation X, 2Full affiliation Y
Correspondence: 1email x.x, 2email Y.Y.
Abstract. The abstract should summarize the contents of the paper and should contain at least 100 and no more than 250 words.
Keywords. list max of 5 keywords in this section; keywords help to locate your paper in search engines; list with an order from broader to specific keywords.
2. Text body
Title of the paper
(Please do not include author names/ or affiliations)
Abstract (100% identical to the one given on the title page)
Text body :
Following are just guidelines but authors may form sections in appropriate manner to the work being reported (esp. for theoretical/ Mathematical papers):
2. Material and Methods / OR / Statement of Main Results, Definitions etc.
3. Results / OR / Proofs
* Please insert the tables and figures at relevant places within the text body.
* Follow the citation format for different publication categories as appeared in a published article of the journal.
3. Author declaration
(filled by the lead/ or corresponding author of the paper)
I/We hereby affirm that the results/ findings in this paper are based on the original research work that have not been published/ or under consideration of publishing in article form/ or book anywhere else, and the manuscript does not contain any duplication of previously published data arising from the same work. We agree to the condition that this MS will not be submitted for publication until I/we receive the final decision of the RJS, based on peer-review.
Name of the author:
Signature: (not needed in soft copy)
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. The undersigned hereby assigns to the Faculty of Science, University of Ruhuna, the publisher of RJS all copyrights of the above titled publication.
2. In connection with the copyright, the undersigned hereby grants the publisher the rights of unlimited distribution of the paper as an RJS publication, and releases the publisher from any claim based on right of privacy or publicity.
CONSENT AND RELEASE
3. The undersigned hereby warrants that the work is original and that he/she is the corresponding author of the paper. The undersigned has obtained any necessary permission where necessary if any text, figures, data or other material from the works of others have been incorporated.
4. The undersigned hereby assures that this work has not been published, or submitted to any other journal or under review in any other journal/book.
• The undersigned represents that he/she has the consent, power and authority to execute this agreement on behalf of all authors in the list.
• The undersigned agrees that after publishing in RJS, under any circumstances, the author(s) waive any rights of requesting withdrawal, or third party reprinting.
RETAINED AUTHOR RIGHTS
• Authors and/or their employers retain all proprietary rights in any process/procedure/product of manufacture described in the publication.
• Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the published version of RJS-copyrighted articles on the author’s personal web site or the servers of the author’s institution without permission from RJS, provided that the posted version includes a RJS copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original RJS publication, including a link to the article in RJS.